Join a family of leaders on the hill. We’re here to help you discover the skills it takes to thrive in a changing economy. You’ll find your place in a nurturing community of 770 residents and over 10,000 alumni embedded across industries as diverse as sport, criminal justice, business, accounting, and psychology.
Every Nichols student graduates with more than just a knockout resume and cover letter. In our signature PDS program, we’ll hone your presentation skills through mock interviews, networking seminars, and real-world experiences to get you comfortable operating like a boss.
Every professor, coach, and staffer here at Nichols is dedicated to your success, with core courses and programming designed to help you explore your passion and discover your mission. We’re nationally ranked for return-on-investment, salary potential, and economic mobility, making it easier for more of our students to help their families by opening new possibilities while making an impact.
Best By The Numbers
- 2022-23 College of Distinction for Career Development
- 2022-23 College of Distinction for Business Education
- 8th in the nation for salary potential among undergraduate business schools by Payscale.
- 8 time WBJ Best Business Education winner.
- 96% of our students are employed or in grad school within 6 months of graduation.
- 99% of our students received grants directly from Nichols.
Easy, No-Cost application
Our simple online application has no fees or hidden costs. As a business school, we believe in putting you and your needs front and center with rolling admissions. We don’t hold you to unnecessary deadlines, and we’re here to help you make the most of your college journey when you decide the time is right.